Associate/Senior Associate for Dispute Resolution Practice at EVERLEGAL
EVERLEGAL is further expanding its Dispute Resolution Practice and is looking for Associate/Senior Associate to join our Kyiv office.
- previous work experience for at least 2 years in a reputable international or leading Ukrainian law firm;
- University Degree in Law obtained from a reputable Ukrainian university;
- excellent knowledge of civil, commercial and administrative proceedings, civil, commercial, tax, banking & financial, labor law;
- strong analytical, legal writing and research skills;
- ability to manage and supervise multiple projects at one time;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- strong knowledge of MS-Office, legal databases (Liga, etc.);
- attorneys-at-law are welcome.
- performing research and analysis of legal problems and issues;
- preparation and reviewing of procedural documents and other legal documents, analyze legal issues and provide recommendations;
- representation of clients before courts, enforcement authorities and other state authorities;
- developing litigation strategy;
- efficient case and project management.
- work in a friendly team of professionals;
- challenging and interesting tasks requiring proactive efforts;
- professional and career growth in a Top 50 law firm;
- competitive salary;
- downtown office location.
For applying, please send your resume in English on email@example.com
Welcome on board!