EL HELP DESK: Legal Support for Business in Ukraine
EVERLEGAL announces the launch of our Pro Bono Business Legal Support Program to help businesses in Ukraine with legal challenges due to the full-scale war of Russia against Ukraine
From March 11, we will give our clients and Ukrainian business pro bono advice on legal issues resulting from the Russian aggression against Ukraine!
The Pro Bono Business Legal Support Program includes advice on:
- Issues of humanitarian aid / aid to the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Customs issues
- Rent and real estate issues
- Force majeure and performance of contracts
- Destruction of property and insured events
- Payment of salary and taxes
- Mobilisation of employees
- Other employment issues
- Corporate and commercial issues
- Latest news and legislation overviews
EVERLEGAL's team of 25 professional lawyers will provide daily legal support to businesses that need our help at this difficult time for all of us.
IMPORTANT: our team is assisting businesses that are NOT working with Russia!
To get a free consultation, please fill out a short form in
During the day we will refer your request to one of our expert lawyers and will get in touch with you.