Internship in Corporate and M&A practice
Who we are
- EVERLEGAL is an independent sector-focused Ukrainian law firm. We pride ourselves on being a "green" law firm.
- Our team is a synergetic combination of professionals from the Kyiv offices of international law firms and the local Ukrainian litigation firm.
- We aspire to be a legal business partner for our clients and we measure our success by how successful our clients are in achieving their business goals.
We invite you to join our friendly team!
Who are we looking for?
4th-6th year law students:
- with excellent English knowledge
- with the ability to work more than 20 hours per week
Why the internship in our team is interesting?
- the internship is in the Corporate Practice, which is one of the most developed at the legal market
- you get a personal mentor and quick feedback
- you gain real-life experience and improve your soft and hard skills
What will you do?
- legal research
- analysing legislation and learning to apply it to specific cases
- working with state registers
- drafting the documents
How to join the program?
1. Send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject of the letter - Internship 2020) by September 30, 2020 inclusive
2. Have an interview with EVERLEGAL partners
Start your career with EVERLEGAL!