Knowledge Seminar "Land Market: First Experience and Problematic Issues"
EVERLEGAL together with The American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine is glad to invite you to the upcoming Knowledge Seminar "Land Market: First Experience and Problematic Issues" which will take place on 16th September.
For the past several months, the conclusion of contracts with agricultural lands has been carried out under the new rules. According to the latest statistics, the land market is currently inactive. It can be explained by the fact that many questions regarding the application of the new legislation still don't have ambiguous answers. The market players are waiting for the first practice of transactions with agricultural lands and an official clarification on problematic issues from the state authorities. We have analyzed the first experience of such transactions and are ready to share with you our practical advice and vision of resolving existing problems.
Register: at the LINK
During the event we will discuss:
- Practical nuances of purchase and sale of agricultural land
- Realization of tenants' preemptive right to buy land and its transfer to third parties
- How can an emphyteusis use its preemptive right to buy land, which was provided by the emphyteusis agreement?
- Investing in agricultural land by investors who can't own it by law: myth or reality
- Do legal mechanisms to evade legal restrictions developed during the moratorium still work?
Svitlana Teteria, Senior Associate, Head of Agricultural and Land Law practice at EVERLEGAL. Svitlana is a specialist in Agriculture and Land Law, Dispute Resolution, Commercial Matters. She has more than 7 years of professional experience in providing legal services to Ukrainian and international agribusiness, investors, banks, financial companies etc. Svitlana is Vice-Chair of the Agriculture Law Committee at the Ukrainian Bar Association.
More about Svitalana Teteria at the LINK.
More about Agribusinnes practice at EVERLEGAL at the LINK.
*The event will be held in Ukrainian. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.