Knowledge Seminar: Safe investments into Commercial Real Estate in Ukraine: based on real cases
EVERLEGAL together withis glad to invite you to the upcoming Knowledge Seminar "Safe investments into Commercial Real Estate in Ukraine: based on real cases", which will take place on October 7.
Registration: at the LINK
During the event we will discuss:
- The most common types of real estate transactions
- The minimum required amount of Due diligence of commercial real estate before purchase, depending on the type of transaction
- Real cases of hidden risks when investing in commercial real estate;
- Features of the purchase of commercial real estate for reconstruction;
- How to protect investment in commercial real estate after purchase;
Oleksandr Demchuk, Attorney, Senior Associate at EVERLEGAL. Oleksandr focuses his practice on Dispute Resolution (Litigation & Arbitration), with a special focus on the Real Estate & Banking industries. He has more than 9 years of professional legal experience in providing legal services to Ukrainian and international real estate investors, developers, banks, financial companies et. For more information about Oleksandr please follow by the link.
Yaroslav Gorbushko, Director of Capital Markets at CBRE Ukraine. Yaroslav has over 10 years of experience in commercial real estate and developed a deep insight into local market practice. Yaroslav provides capital markets advisory and facilitates capital transactions for corporate occupiers, developers, and owners. Since 2016 Capital Markets department have completed a number of transactions both with local and international companies for more than $200 million.
More about Real Estate & Construction expertise at EVERLEGAL at the LINK.
*The event will be held in Ukrainian. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.