Online course on real estate and land use (under martial law)
ONLINE COURSE ON REAL ESTATE AND LAND USE (under martial law)
EVERLEGAL law firm is pleased to invite you to take part in the online course on real estate and land use (under martial law), which is organized by an educational platform for lawyers Leadership in Law.
- DATE: 4-5 August 2022
- WHEN: 10:00 - 18:30
- WHERE: Online
- More info and registration at the LINK
During the course, on August 5, one of the speakers will be Svitlana Teteria, counsel, head of Agriculture and Land Law department at EVERLEGAL, which will share expertise regarding concluding of land lease agreements under martial law, namely:
- Legislative changes in the regulation of land lease during martial law.
- Peculiarities of state registration of the right to lease under martial law.
- Problematic issues of rent payment under martial law.
More detailed program of the course and all speakers at the LINK.
The course program is aimed at:
- attorneys and lawyers who are engaged in the field of land use and construction business
- owners and representatives of the construction business
- businesses and individuals whose property was damaged by the war
Among the advantages of the course:
- 10 online classes, 10 speakers, 15 hours of practice + access to all video recordings
- bonus for participants: + 7 recordings of online classes with judges of the Supreme Court