Knowledge Seminar "Industrial parks in Ukraine: opportunities for business and territorial communities"
EVERLEGAL, jointly with the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine is glad to invite you to the upcoming Knowledge Seminar "Industrial parks in Ukraine: opportunities for business and territorial communities", which will be held in the format of the webinar.
- Date: November 23, 2022
- Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Place: Online
- Registration for ACC members
- Registration for other participants
Industrial parks can become the catalysts of economic development and an effective tool for attracting investment to the economy of Ukraine during its recovery period.
As of today, more than 50 industrial parks are registered in Ukraine, but there are only a few industrial parks that are actually operating. To stimulate the development of industrial parks in Ukraine, increase their competitiveness and attract investments in the industrial sector, on June 21, 2022, the Parliament adopted the laws introducing tax and customs incentives for participants of industrial parks, which include exemption from income tax, import duties and value-added tax.
We suggest investigating in detail the issues of establishment and development of industrial parks in Ukraine based on the practical experience of legal experts of EVERLEGAL and managers of industrial parks "Bila Tserkva" and Chortkiv West Industrial Park.
During the event, we will discuss:
- Case study 1: Presentation of the "Bila Tserkva" industrial park: challenges and opportunities of industrial parks
- Case Study 2: Development experience, activity and prospects of Chortkiv West Industrial Park
- Andriy Olenyuk, Partner at EVERLEGAL law firm
- Lidiia Vatutina, Associate at EVERLEGAL law firm
- Volodymyr Shmatko, Mayor of Chortkiv (Ternopil region)
- Andriy Ropitskyi, CEO of Industrial Park Management LLC
Who might be interested in this event (audience of the event): business owners, legal departments, finance departments, investors, project managers.
- *The language of the event is Ukrainian. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
- **The link to the webinar will be sent only to the registered participants.