"Labour Relations During Martial Law: What Employers and Employees Need to Know?": Live Talk with EVERLEGAL lawyers
EVERLEGAL law firm and Robota.ua are pleased to invite you to an online Live Talk with EVERLEGAL lawyers «Labour Relations During Martial Law: What Employers and Employees Need to Know?".
- Date: 26 July, 2022
- When: 12:00 (Kyiv time)
- Where: Zoom
- Registration: at the LINK
We invite employers and employees to participate.
During our event we will discuss the following issues:
- Mobilization of employees - the latest changes
- Employment of IDPs (internally displaced persons)
- Limitation of employees' rights during martial law
- Suspension of the employment agreement: additional explanations
- The employee cannot go to work: options for the employer and the employee
- Termination of employment during martial law
- Resumption of the State Employment Service’s inspections - what to expect?
Our speakers and their expertise:
- Svitlana Teteria, counsel at EVERLEGAL
Svitlana focuses on Dispute Resolution, Employment and Commercial Matters, and also on Agriculture and Land Law. She has more than 7 years of experience in providing legal services to Ukrainian and foreign agro-businesses, investors, banks, and financial companies.
Furthermore, Svitlana is a Vice Chairman of the Committee on Agricultural Law in the Ukrainian Bar Association.
- Olha Horodniuk, associate at EVERLEGAL
Olha focuses on Corporate, M&A, Commercial and Employment matters. She has a decent experience of advising big energy companies in Ukraine and Europe, leading world producers of FMCG sector, investment companies from different industries, innovative and technological companies, NGOs and charitable organizations.
- Nataliia Iveruk, associate at EVERLEGAL
Nataliia focuses on Dispute Resolution, advising on Employment and Family matters, she also provides comprehensive support in relation to agreements on sale and purchase of land. She has decent experience in providing legal services to agro holdings, agro traders, IT and investment companies.
- Anna Blyznyuk, associate at robota.ua
*Language of the event – Ukrainian
** Only registered participants will be provided with a link to the event