First Ukrainian Solar EPC Forum
On November 19, we invite you to join the First Ukrainian Solar EPC Forum. The purpose of the Forum is to bring together companies involved in the development and construction of solar power plants in Ukraine, to discuss current issues and trends in the industry, and jointly find ways to its sustainable development.
WHEN: 19.11, 10:00-17:00
WHERE: Online (ZOOM)
REGISTRATION is available at the link.
In the program:
- 10: 00-12:00 | Discussion 1. Modernization of power grids. What is the state of the grids and where to start?
- 12:30-14:30 | Discussion 2. How has the renewables industry changed in 2 years? Challenges for EPC & OEM in Ukraine.
- 15: 00-17:00 | Discussion 3. Legal aspects of the implementation of renewable energy projects
One of the speakers of the Discussion 1 will be EVERLEGAL partner, head of Energy and Natural Resources Practice Andriy Olenyuk. Andriy will talk about "Auctions for the RES support quotas: will the new support system work after the elimination of the "green" tariff for solar stations?"
About the speaker Andriy Olenyuk:
Partner at EVERLEGAL, Head of Energy and Natural Resources Practice.
- Specialisation: Corporate and M&A, Banking and Finance, Commercial Matters
- Andriy is a TOP-5 lawyer of Ukraine in Energy and Natural Resources Practice according to the ULF2020 and he is also a TOP-100 lawyer of Ukraine according to the Ukrainian legal edition ''Yurydychna Gazeta''.
- Recommended by Chambers Europe 2020, Legal500 EMEA 2020 та Best Lawyers 2021 in Ukraine.
For more information about Andriy follow by the link.
ORGANIZERS: Solar Energy Association of Ukraine, EDS, GetMarket