Reservation of the employees during the war: answers to the current issues
More and more workers during martial law are wondering if their employer can provide a reservation for them. It is also essential for employers to know whether they can exercise this right.
We encourage you to read more in the review of EVERLEGAL lawyers for robota.ua at the link
- 1. Which companies can reserve employees?
- 2. What is the mobilization task for companies?
- 3. How to reserve employees during the war?
- 4. Which employees can/cannot be reserved?
- 5. How can the company tell the employee about being reserved?
- 6. When is the reservation canceled?
- 7. Can a private entrepreneur reserve himself?
- 8. Can the reserved employees leave Ukraine?
- 9. How can a company suspend a reserved employee, who already takes part in combat actions, from military service?
*Publication is available in Ukrainian only
Our experts: counsel Svitlana Teteria, associate Nataliia Iveruk, junior associate Karyna Sagaydak