Legal challenges for the public sector during martial law. Live Talk with EVERLEGAL
Live Talk with EVERLEGAL lawyers
EVERLEGAL jointly with the Pro Bono Club Ukraine (PBCU) is glad to invite you to the upcoming Live Talk with EVERLEGAL lawyers «Legal challenges for the public sector during martial law», which will be held in the format of the webinar.
- Date: June 16, 2022
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Place: Zoom
- Registration: LINK
We invite representatives of public organisations and social enterprises to participate.
During the event, we will discuss:
- What legal challenges do public organisations and charitable foundations face today?
- Recommendations and practical advice from EVERLEGAL lawyers
- How do lawyers help Ukraine and where can you turn for legal support?
- Discussion of preliminary questions from participants and Q&A session
- Yuliia Tantsiura, Senior Associate at EVERLEGAL, Head of Intellectual Property Practice.
- Olha Horodniuk, Associate at EVERLEGAL.
- Nirmal Vyshevnyk, Junior Associate of Criminal Defence Practice at EVERLEGAL.
This webinar and public sector consultations will be held on a pro bono basis (intellectual volunteering for the public good), in order to support the public sector of Ukraine and to contribute to SDG 17 - Partnerships for Sustainable Development.
- *The language of the event is Ukrainian. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
- **The link to the webinar will be sent only to the registered participants.