WANTED: Associate/Senior Associate for Agriculture and Land Law Practice
EVERLEGAL is looking for an experienced Associate/Senior Associate for Agricultural and Land Law Practice to join our Kyiv office.
- previous work experience for at least 3 years in a reputable international or leading Ukrainian law firm;
- University Degree in Law obtained from a reputable Ukrainian university;
- excellent knowledge of civil, commercial, and administrative proceedings, civil, commercial, land law;
- strong analytical, legal writing, and research skills;
- ability to manage and supervise multiple projects at one time;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- strong knowledge of MS-Office, legal databases (Liga, etc.);
- attorney license is a must.
- performing research and analysis of legal problems and issues;
- preparation and reviewing of procedural documents and other legal documents, analyse legal issues, and provide recommendations;
- representation of clients before courts, enforcement authorities, and other state authorities;
- developing litigation strategy;
- efficient case and project management.
- work in a friendly team of professionals;
- challenging and interesting tasks requiring proactive efforts;
- professional and career growth in a Top 15 law firm;
- competitive salary;
- downtown office location.
For applying, please send your resume to Svitlana.Teteria@everlegal.ua.