In the case of complex debt, both the lender and the borrower (the debtor) need to develop a position and strategy for the possibility of debt collection, assessment of the prospects for debt collection, and/or existing debt regulation.
We provide full legal support for the analysis of the existing state of debt (collateral and unsecured loans), the development of a plan to resolve the debtor's insolvency, a detailed analysis of the conditions that led to the emergence of debt and primary loan documents, as well as advice both at the stage of the pre-trial debt settlement and at any stage of the claim-related work.
Our team has experience in representing the interests of both Ukrainian banks and banks with foreign investments in Ukraine, individual creditors, and financial institutions.
What we offer
- Development of a legal strategy to protect the rights of the creditor from the actions of the debtor
- Detailed analysis of the property status of the debtor and related parties
- Development of a debt collection strategy
- Representation of the client's interests in negotiations with counterparties on the bad debt settlement
- Providing assistance to the parties in resolving the conflict (dispute) under the loan agreement by negotiating in order to reach a pre-trial compromise
- Organisation and assurance of the implementation of claims-related work on bad debt collection (in the case of judicial and enforcement proceedings)
- Support of purchase contract of the right to claim (assets of the and/or existing banks of Ukraine, financial institutions)
- Compliance verification of the debtor and the credit file
- Engagement with collateral loans on a personalised basis (“case by case”)
- Full customer support: informing clients at different stages of the outstanding debt through various means of communication (incoming/outgoing calls, emails, etc)
- Preparation and finalisation on a turnkey basis of a debt restructuring agreement, the contract for the assignment (purchase and sale) of the right to claim under a loan agreement, and a security agreement (mortgage, pledge). State registration of the cha
- Cooperation with private executors concerning the enforcement of the collateral property
- Development of a mechanism of mortgage foreclosure both during the enforcement proceedings and out-of-court (non-judicial) mortgage foreclosure
- Comprehensive due diligence of the problem asset and determination of its possible market value (estimation of the right to claim)