Our team has experience advising both lenders, such as banks and IFIs, and borrowers, such as local and international businesses spanning across various sectors. We assist clients with project finance, asset finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance and other financing matters.
Our regulatory experts advise clients on banking and other financial services regulatory issues, exchange controls, compliance issues, etc.
In addition to transactional and regulatory advice, our experienced dispute resolution team represents both lenders and borrowers in financing related disputes.
What we offer
- Capital market offerings, including Eurobonds and IPOs, liability management
- Structured products and money-market instruments
- Commodity and pre-export finance
- Project finance
- Leveraged finance & asset finance transactions
- Preparation of forward contracts and securing obligations with crop receipts
- Restructurings & rehabilitation
- Regulatory advice for financial institutions and relating to financial products
- Market entry for financial institutions
- M&A in the financial sector
- Litigation (commercial, tax, regulatory disputes)
- Consumer financial products